9.08.2012

These are the days of our lives

Sha la la la. Someone turned the speed way up on this ride... I don't necessarily want off, I just want it to slow down a few notches. Life is busy. Hey, that seems to be a common theme for these last few entries. I've managed to back my workload down to the standard 40-45 hours per week, but am still mentally processing work-related items for the additional 15 hours as before. Does that make sense? Oh dear, I picked a bad day to quit caffeinating.

Lauren I and celebrated three years together this week (THREE!). I figure I might ask her to marry me in another three, perhaps four years. Just kidding. Such an event is emminent and, without letting the cat out of the bag, my heart is racing just typing it out. The night of our anniversary was booked with other activities, but on Tuesday evening we strutted down to Mortimers and treated ourselves to the finest (THE finest) experience I've ever, well, experienced. Seven course meal, each one better than the next and some tasty wine to wash it down with.

No comments: